Role Mommy 411

Friday, December 28, 2007

SURPRISE...10 MINUTE RECIPES FROM ROLEMOMMY!

If you have been visiting this site for awhile, then you'll know that I constantly have issues with my weight and have tried out dozens of diets with no success. That is until I tried Jenny Craig. I went on that plan back in September and have since dropped about 10 pounds and 2 sizes - I'm a size four again...yippee. So now that I'm weaning myself off Jenny food and trying to still cook some lo-cal options, I'm starting to get creative and tried out a recipe that is quite tasty if I do say so myself. My childhood friend and fellow Role Mommy Andrea actually devised this one, so here's the recipe and enjoy it - I'm savoring it right now! And by the way...Rachel Ray may have made a mint with those delectable 30 minute meals, but here at Role Mommy, if you can't cook it in 10 minutes or less, it's not worth the time...so without further ado, my recipe for...

ROLEMOMMY'S TURKEY PEPPERONI GRILLED CHEESE
Ingredients
2 Slices of Wonder Lite Bread - 40 calories each
1 slice of PollyO fat free mozzarella cheese - 35 calories
4 sliced grape tomatoes - 30 calories
5 pieces of Hormel turkey pepperoni - 30 calories
A few spritzes of fat free butter spray
Total calories: Under 200
Total Fat: Less than 3g

Directions:
Spray the two slices of bread with butter spray
Spray nonfat Pam on your frying pan
Slice the cheese
Put it on one slice of bread
Cover the cheese with tomatoes and turkey pepperoni
Place it in the frying pan and cover the bread with the other slice.
Use a spatula to flip it over
When both sides of the bread are golden brown and the cheese has melted, your sandwich is ready
Total prep and cook time - Less than 5 minutes.

And there you have it...a yummy lo-cal turkey pepperoni grilled cheese sandwich - a meal to make Jenny Craig proud.

To return to Role Mommy, Click Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home